While on Pinterest, I randomly came across this "30 Things" list. Since I want to be more proactive with my blog, I decided to answer each question, one day at a time for the next 28 days. Obviously, I dropped 2 questions to make it work for the month of February. I hope you get a good laugh out of this. I plan to be as honest as possible. You are welcome to take part and submit your answer to any question in the comment section. Here we go!
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
19. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
20. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
21. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
22. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
23. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
24. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
25. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
26. What is your love language?
27. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
28. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.